𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐤𝐢 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲.𝐜𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐢𝐭. 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮’𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐬, 𝐧𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬, 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩’𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐲. 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲@𝐠𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥.𝐜𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈’𝐦 𝐨𝐧.
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰!
Cricut Users: due to updates some instructions may be a little different depending on the version of Design Space you’re using
● Please upload the PNG file that has the image to Cricut Design Space.
● Select the Print to Cut option.
● Make sure the image is sized to be a maximum width of 6.75″ and/or maximum height of 9″ before printing. If it will not allow you to print, check the right side for a little yellow hazard sign which indicates that the image is too big and needs to be sized to either max sizes listed above.
● Once sized properly, click “MAKE” in the top right corner.
● Follow the steps on the screen to print the image, then cut the stickers out.
● Typically, for the Cricut machines I use, I put my auto settings on PAPER + for sticker paper. You might find better results with this setting and/or with the VINYL setting depending upon the sticker paper you’re using.
Silhouette Users: I apologize, I do NOT own a Silhouette machine. My instructions are based solely on my knowledge of using a silhouette machine from learning online, but not personal experience. If you find these instructions to not work properly, please seek advice online from another source. I know this might cause an inconvenience, but I do only use a Cricut machine at this time and can only advise users the best way I know how for Silhouette machines. Thank you
● Click File; New. Add the PNG image of the sticker sheet.
● Click Flie; Merge. Add the PNG image of the blackout outline file. This should add a blacked out image directly on top of your sticker images.
● Open the trace tool; select all. Click on “TRACE OUTER EDGE” then click on one of the black areas and press DELETE or DEL on your keyboard to erase the black outline.
● You should now have a red trace outline on your sticker sheet that will cut each sticker perfectly.
You may need to click CTRL+A to select the entire image and resize properly to fit on your particular mat and machine. Once again, I do apologize, but I do not own a Silhouette machine and I do not endorse that my stickers are meant for the Silhouette machines only. You can make them work for the Silhouette, but I primarily only have knowledge about the Cricut Design space. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me and we can figure the answers out together.
For Step-By-Step Tutorials and Guides please check out these resources.
Blog Post Tutorials: https://www.planscreatively.com/category/tutorials/
YouTube Videos: https://www.youtube.planscreatively.com/